Sunday, November 30, 2008

Christmas Comes But Once a Year

Yep. That is the husbands and my festivus for the restuvus. Vindi, veci, vassa! Or is it veni, vedi, vici? Pfffft. Latin. I should maybe think about sticking to my own language. One I haven't mastered, obviously, but at least understand. 

In any case, I have to say I am so very excited for Christmas this year. So much so that you would think that I am 5-years-old again waiting for Santa to come down the chimney to bring me all that which was built by elves! And some gum. Or vodka. Or cupcakes. Maybe all of the above?  Really, I'm not choosey. 

. . . .And. . . . I'm finished. I'll let you guess as to what is finished. 

Do you hear what I hear?

8 comments:

Rock Chef said...

From the post, I think you just finished a few Vodkas :-)

I am not very fired up yet - can't seem to get the mood. Oh well, still a few weeks to go!

Allison Horner said...

Your tree is beautious!

Did you finish decorating or shopping or both?

The hubby & I are almost done with the shopping. Still have to decorate the Charlie Brown tree & start on the Christmas cards. :)

Ian said...

Could it be, could it actually, properly, be, that you are finished, for the first time in eleventy years, with the Christmas letter? Before Christmas? That would be astonishing.

Jen said...

Rock Chef: (laughing!) I wish. . . .

Alli: I'm not telling yet. (big smiles!)

Ian: (laughing!) I'm still not telling, but you may or may not have something waiting in your mailbox when you get back from across the pond. . . .

Jay said...

My Christmas tree is up, but no decorations on it yet. Maybe tonight.

Real Live Lesbian said...

Mine's up, too!

I love love love your colors!!!! Beautiful!

Sid said...

Merry Christmas ... I was hoping Santa would give me a hot guy who just so happens to want to heap loads of love and attention on me.

g-man said...

I hope you are finished shopping. I am. Woo hoo, my wife was so impressed. A very colorful tree you have there. We still have to put ours up (and for me to hang the lights on the house).