10. School + internship = 'nough said.
9. Backbreaking yard work with the husband. Butitlooksreally,reallypretty!
8. Cleaning up after Dixie. ***sigh*** But I still loves her so.
NOT almost 40 - shoish!) and attempting a technical mountain bike trail route after not doing so for over TEN YEARS(!) I. Thought. I. Was. Going. To. Die. I'mnotkidding&I'mnotadramaqueen. I was scared shepoopi.
6. Going to massive amounts of the husbands bike racing races. He done good though.
5. Talking the husband into taking a scalpel to my arm to remove a thorn from one of the many mountain bike crashes I gracefully experienced on the "day-I-thought-I-was-going-to-die".4. Massive amounts of sleep from a thing called exhaustion.
3. Obtaining a very nice palatable entity called, "whiplash" when my instructor
2. Spraining my right 5th metatarsophalangeal (read: little toe joint) - twice. That was nice.
. . . . . .and the number 1 reason, I hasn't been blogging . . . . .
I've got nothing to say. For serious. The grey matter has leaked from my brain and out my ear. I no longer know how to form word patterns that include grammatical correctness'. Or there abouts.