The husband, working hard to dig those holes.
Chobie supervises. Mmmmrph.
The one tree has flowers. Many do not.
Bush number 9 - only 44 more to go. . . .
Update on the yard work:
- We bought 50 pieces of sod. We need 200 more.
- We've planted 18 of the 53 bushes. Only 35 more to go.
- I've halted my embargo on Starbucks. I heart grande non-fat vanilla lattes once more.
- One tree now has a garden below it. One more awaits.
- One planter has been planted. 4 more to go + 20.
- 25,000 visits to the garden shop. 25,001 visits to the hardware shop.
- The sprinkler system was dug up and checked by the husband. It will now be buried and remain as is.
- Have managed to continue our workouts. No, no not together.
- It is suppose to start raining at 2 PM today. That'll be fun.
- Found more fire ant hills than wanted or needed. Still don't understand the validity of these creatures.
- 7 bags of yard waste hauled. Only 50 more to go.
- More money spent on lawn/yard than a 4-day vacation. Priceless.